Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Plastic Man

I enjoyed reading the plastic man comic so much! For being a comic, it felt very animated or just a good amount of implied motion. The longer comics were very easy to get sucked into, but I really enjoy the overall plot and message of plastic man being the superhero stopping crime, but there were a few times where I kind of double taked on what they said, because I couldn't believe it. I can't completely remember, I'll have to go back and look it up but it was something you could definitely not get away with nowadays. The only issue I probably had, and this is mostly my reading skills, but sometimes I'd start reading the page as though both pages went together and would get a tad confused, just because there's so much going on in each frame, but obviously once I got the order correct it was fine, such a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment